What is the Wine Racks America Advantage?
Every wooden wine rack & cellar is produced to the highest standards by American citizens. Minute details receive the utmost attention as each phase of the manufacturing process is performed by hand.
Wine Racks America offers many features that make each product special. Here are a few reasons why customers love our products and trust our exceptional service:
- Quality Materials – You get clear molding-grade Pine and clear heart-heavy Redwood in each wine cellar component. Parts are precision cut and sanded for a silky feel and luster.
- Quality Workmanship – We take extra steps to ensure your wine rack, or cellar component, is top-notch in fit and finish. Each part is carefully made in our state-of-the-art facilities. This is to ensure that your kit or custom wine cellar assembles as expected.
- Made in the U.S.A. – We proudly manufacture and assemble many of our wood wine racks in the U.S.A. We employ professional craftsmen, and provide realistic compensation and benefits to our employees and their families. All employees are documented and taxed properly for their role in the production of our fine products.
- Full Service – We provide full wine cellar service, from concept to install. We are experts on cooling systems, cellar doors, and can provide unique upscale touches, such as; tongue and groove paneling, hand made doors, LED lighting, and custom butcher-block table tops.
- Expert Assistance – We respect the value of your time and strive to execute your project within your allocated resources. From your grand vision to the nuts and bolts, our highly-trained staff is here to assist the realization of your wine cellar. We are able to do this by carefully listening to your needs.(View Customer reviews)
- Professional Services – We have provided free AutoCAD drawings and estimates to over 10,000 clients. We employ full-time designers, and can produce a complete architectural drawing, with an estimate, in 3 business days.
- Strong Foundation - Despite the economic downturn in 2009, we are debt-free and fiscally strong. Year-over-next, we've expanded operations and are solidly situated for the future. This is great because we love producing luxurious wine racks and cellars while providing exceptional customer service.
- Affiliations – We are a member of the National Association of Home Builders, the Home Builders Association of Utah, and the Park City Area Home Builders Association. Our wine cellars are featured in Parade of Homes locations in 6 states. We maintain an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau and have earned our reputation for ethical customer service with zero complaints.